Following Versions Are Available
- Principle of operation-Component Gear is run with its Mating Gear set at assembly centre distance.
- Constructed with graded seasoned CI Casting.
- ACVD controlled induction motor drives Mating Gear at steplessly variable speed displayed on digital speed indicator.
- Component Gear in mesh is brake - loaded for single flank contact for sensing meshing noise.
- Electro-discharge deburring cycle to remove high spots on flank.
|Max OD of Work piece Gear||250mm|
|Work piece Min Length||150mm|
|Work piece Max Length||350mm|
|Min Mating Centre Distance||60mm|
|Max Mating Centre Distance||135mm|
|Work Piece Max wt. (#)||5 Kg For bore type gears and 10 Kg for Shaft type gears.|
|Driving Gear speed range||500 - 3000 RPM|
|Main Motor specification||3Ø 3.0 HP 2880 RPM AC Induction Motor.|
|Reciprocation Arrangement||Fixed Speed with off-line variable stroke (7 - 15 mm.)|
Related Product Image (click to enlarge)
- Features and Technical Specifications of this product is available on request.