Noise Vibration Harshness Analysis System (NVH)
Rotas NVH Testing:
- End of the line test with vehicle correlation and ability to find production errors.
- Seperation of noise components from inner wheels of transmissions.
- Calibrated evalution for comparison of the production process with car experience.
- Simultaneous measurement and evaluation of all transmission order components.
- Recognition of nicks on gears and bearings.
- Trainable system in combination with fixed limits.
- Test results stored in central data base.
- Intranet evaluation of test results for groups of test benches.