Oil Filter Assembly
- Spin on type Lub Oil Filter Performance Test Rig based on JIS D 3904 / JIS D 1611.
- Filter efficiency & life test.
- Working of relief valve test.
- Pressure loss test.
- Flow resistance test.
- Filter element strength test.
Also available Test systems for all other types of Oil Filters:
- Air filter test rigs.
- Fuel filter test rigs.
- System based on J-806 to check Oil Filter Assly (including Spin-on Filters) or Oil Filter Element using dedicated mounting fixture.
- To determine Filtering Efficiency Test using contaminated oil at rated flow, inlet pressure and temperature
- Flow Vs Pressure Drop Test using clean oil at rated flow, inlet pressure and temperature,
- Dynamic Cracking Pressure of Pressure Relief Valve in Filter Assly using clean or contaminated oil at rated flow, inlet pressure and temperature.
- Proprietary design of Oil Sump with Heating (with digital Temperature Controller) & Stirring Arrangement.
- Capability of wide flow range for variety of samples with multiple operating flow lines with flow controllers as needed. ONLY one flow line suitable for sample test is operative at any given time.
- Capability of wide flow range for variety of samples with multiple operating flow lines as needed. ONLY one flow line suitable for sample test is operative at any given time.
- Simulation of application conditions on engine by subjecting the component to oil flow at rated temperature.
- Specially designed Contaminant Injection System with stirrer for controlled uniform contaminant particle concentration in oil media required to test filtering efficiency & particle retention capacity.
- The system checks pressure drop across the sample to indicate flow resistance as well as for deemed choked pressure of the sample.
- Time Totalizer to monitor Test Duration for Filtering Efficiency Test.
- Pre-Post gravimetric weight difference of sample indicates particle retention capacity.
- Sampling line for monitoring concentration and distribution of contaminant in oil.
- Special arrangement to check dynamic cracking open pressure at rated flow of Relief Valve in Filter/Filter Housing/Filter Adaptor.
- Available in fully automatic PC interfaced version and basic electro-mechanical manual version to suit customer needs.
- Fully automatic PC interfaced version uses PLC for controlling system operations and to collect-analyze test data.
FEW PRESTIGIOUS USERS OF UBIQUE LUBE Oil Filter Assembly & Elements Test Systems
- Ms Ashok Leyland Ltd - Chennai
- Ms Cummins India Ltd - Pune
- Ms Fleetguard India Ltd - Pune
- Ms Hindustan Motors Ltd - Pithampur
- Ms Purolators India Ltd - Gurgaon