Gear Roll Testers are manufactured to roll a Component Gear against its Master Gear using suitable tooling. The Gear Roll Testers essentially operate under the ZERO BACKLASH DOUBLE FLANK TESTING METHOD.
WHY UBIQUE MAKE GEAR ROLL TESTERS:
• UBIQUE manufactures Roll Testers since last 4 decades with continuous improvement in the product.
• Machine life of more than 2 decades.
• Export Quality machines
• Roll testers manufactured from Seasoned and Stress relieved casting for better life and accuracy.
• Machine bed manufactured from Casting and manually scraped to achieve required accuracy.
• Heavy Duty and Standard CRW Bearings for better sensitivity and continuous use of machines.
• Special Tooling with Hardening and Precision Grinding operations for better life and accuracy
• Customer requirement specific Customisation available on Standard Models.
• Customized solutions available for specific requirement.
• SUITABLE FOR BORE TYPE GEARS
• SPECIALLY DEVELOPED EMBEDDED SYSTEM FOR DATA ACQUISITION
• AUTOMATIC ENGAGEMENT OF COMPONENT AND MASTER GEAR
• SERVO CONTROLLED GEAR ROTATION
• MINIMUM RPM 1/MAXIMUM RPM 10
PARAMETERS MEASURED AND STORED :
• TOTAL COMPOSITE ERROR (TCE) FI”
• TOOTH TO TOOTH COMPOSITE ERROR (TTCE) fi”
• HIGH SPOTS
ADD-ON ACCESSORIES :
• POKA YOKE SYSTEM
• ROBOTIC INTEGRATION
• HIGH SPOT MARKING SYSTEM
• OK/NOK MARKING SYSTEM
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS :
SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIES