Gear Roll Testers are manufactured to roll a Component Gear against its Master Gear using suitable tooling. The Gear Roll Testers essentially operate under the ZERO BACKLASH DOUBLE FLANK TESTING METHOD.
WHY UBIQUE MAKE GEAR ROLL TESTERS :
• UBIQUE manufactures Roll Testers since last 4 decades with continuous improvement in the product.
• Machine life of more than 2 decades.
• Export Quality machines.
• Roll testers manufactured from Seasoned and Stress relieved casting for better life and accuracy.
• Machine bed manufactured from Casting and manually scraped to achieve required accuracy.
• Heavy Duty and Standard CRW Bearings for better sensitivity and continuous use of machines.
• Special Tooling with Hardening and Precision Grinding operations for better life and accuracy.
• Customer requirement specific Customisation available on Standard Models.
• Customized solutions available for specific requirement.
• SUITABLE FOR 3 NOS OF IDENTICAL BORE TYPE GEARS TO TEST AGAINST SINGLE MASTER GEAR
• HIGH SPEED DATA ACQUISITION THROUGH EMBEDDED SYSTEM.
• AUTOMATIC ENGAGEMENT OF COMPONENT AND MASTER GEAR
• SERVO CONTROLLED ROTATION OF MASTER GEAR.
• MINIMUM RPM 1 / MAXIMUM RPM 10
• AUTO ROLL TESTER
PARAMETERS MEASURED :
• Total Composite Error (TCE) -Fi”
• Tooth to Tooth Error (TTCE/DFCE)- fi”
• Radial Runout- Fr
ADD-ON ACCESSORIES :
• Customization Available on request.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS :
SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIES