Gear Roll Testers are manufactured to roll a Component Gear against its Master Gear using suitable tooling. The Gear Roll Testers essentially operate under the ZERO BACKLASH DOUBLE FLANK TESTING METHOD.
WHY UBIQUE MAKE GEAR ROLL TESTERS:
• UBIQUE manufactures Roll Testers since last 4 decades with continuous improvement in the product.
• Machine life of more than 2 decades.
• Export Quality machines
• Roll testers manufactured from Seasoned and Stress relieved casting for better life and accuracy.
• Machine bed manufactured from Casting and manually scraped to achieve required accuracy.
• Heavy Duty and Standard CRW Bearings for better sensitivity and continuous use of machines.
• Special Tooling with Hardening and Precision Grinding operations for better life and accuracy
• Customer requirement specific Customisation available on Standard Models.
• Customized solutions available for specific requirement.
• MAXIMUM COMPONENT OD: 350MM
• MAXIMUM SHAFT TYPE COMPONENT GEAR OD: 380 MM
• MIN/MAX SHAFT LENGTH: 60 / 550 MM
• MIN/MAX CD: 65/280 MM
• ENGAGEMENT MECHANISM WITH LOCKING
• SPRING LOADING ARRANGEMENT FOR BETWEEN CENTRE MOUNTING OF SHAFT TYPE GEARS
• LEAD SCREW FOR POSITIONING OF SLIDE
• ANALOG DIAL WITH 0.01MM LEAST COUNT
• HEAVY DUTY FABRICATED TABLE MOUNTING IF REQUIRED
• ANALOG DIAL WITH 0.001MM LEAST COUNT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS :
SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIES